Monday, July 12, 2010

ANGEL LOCSIN: THE FINEST ANGEL

Angel Locsin, Filipino actress





Angel Locsin will be crowned on Thursday, July 15 after having the most number of votes on FHM Philippines' Sexiest Woman in the World. She gained 284,156 votes beating her friend and last year's winner Christine Reyes who only has 227,380 votes. She appeared on FHM's May 2010 issue. This will be her second time to be crowned on the same title. Angel has always been on the top rank of FHM since 2003 where she was at #10, number 6 in 2004, she won the title on 2005, #2 on year 2006, FHM's #3 on 2007 and 2008. This years contenders were Marissa Miller who was hailed as the Global Winner for FHM International, Christine Reyes, Marian Rivera ,Iwa Moto, Angelica Panganiban, Katrina Halili, Regine Velasquez, Valerie "Bangs" Garcia and Ehra Madrigal.
Angel thanked her fans through her twitter account last June 29 saying: "  To all my Angels, thank you so much for loving me☺ I am so blessed to have you guys! It's a beautiful feeling to know that I have so many Angels in my life♡ again, thank you! Congratulations to all the girls who made it to FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world☺ Thanks FHM!♡ More power!☺and on another twit she posted "God made a very obvious choice when he made me voluptuous; why would I go against what he decided for me? My limbs work, so I'm not going to complain about the way my body is shaped☺"
Angel Locsin was first seen on television in 1999 on the teen-oriented show Click. She is influential in endorsing a lot of products on both tv commercials and print ads. A couple of months ago she opened her Fuel up Bar and KTV. Fans are now waiting for her second fantaserye on ABS-CBN entitled "IMMORTAL" which is said to be the sequel for her successful "LOBO" were she was nominated as Best Actress in the International Emmy Awards. She is currently shooting "Huling Sayaw" where she will be teamed up with hearthrob Aga Muhlach.


CONGRATULATIONS ANGEL for being the FHM SEXIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD 2010!!!! More Power!!!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails